Saturday 19 May 2018

REVIEW - Raw by Simone Sowood

The Book
Release Date: 9 April 2018
Goodreads Link

I stand before her naked... raw

The paparazzi are hounding me about a sex scandal and I have to escape.
So I run.
Not just from them, from my past, my present, from everything.
My car breaks down and I end up walking straight into a peach of a bare ass.
The f*cking luck of ending up in the middle of a boudoir photo shoot.
Elsie’s bent over, ass in the air and ripe for picking, 
Insisting she’s not the kind of girl who normally does this sort of thing.
A thousand things I want to do to her flash through my mind.
Being my salvation isn’t one of them but that’s what she is.
A green eyed beauty who belongs to me.
Mine.
Hope for the first time in my life.
But she’s hiding something.
And it ruins our future.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a story where the famous man Xander is hiding from the paps after a scandal and accidentally walks in on Elsie on a photoshoot after a colleague sends him to the wrong room.

We get almost instant attraction, lust, hot sex, talk about the past and a diagnosis that may well end their fledgeling romance

Xander has a completely f**ked up family and its a wonder that he is as 'normal' as he is, Elsie is ok, but nothing really popped out with them as a couple.

Its a decent read, but not one i am likely to visit again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment