Saturday 5 May 2018

REVIEW - Part-Time Husband (Trophy Husbands #1) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 29 May 2018
Goodreads Link

On a Wednesday afternoon, I ask Trevor Bentley to marry me. He might be the most arrogant, obnoxious man I know, but I need him to be my husband for a year. 

There are reasons. 

He's not going to be a real husband. Just part-time. Yes, I have to live with him. And, okay, I also have to share his bed. And, sure, he's the sexiest and most exciting thing to ever happen to my controlled, organized life. 

But still... It's only a part-time marriage. I'm not going to give him my heart. I know what I'm doing, and I'm too smart to fall for my husband. 

I hope.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is quite a sweet read and you know with this author that we will always get a happy ending, no matter what the characters go through.

Melissa is a strong woman, but she will not be bullied out of her job by her grandfather.  She has to marry in order for her to keep her job, so she knows the only person that she cannot stand is Trevor, so she asks him to marry her for a year.

Both keep their feelings close as neither want to be hurt, but you can see them getting closer and closer even if they do not see it.

Trevor is a lovely man and although he is smug and arrogant at times, he is also kind and generous and stands up for other people, especially Melissa with her grandfather.

Really loved this book and cannot wait to read the other two sisters books.

No comments:

Post a Comment