Sunday 29 April 2018

REVIEW - Tempting Little Tease (Forbidden Desires #4) by Kendall Ryan

The Book
Release Date: 20 March 2018
Goodreads Link

She's the tutor I hired to teach me Italian.

She's way too young for me, but she's also gorgeous, bright and filled with a curiosity about life that I find incredibly refreshing. 

It's fucking adorable. 

I’m old enough to know better, but this pretty young thing tempts me beyond belief. And for the first time in my life, I can see myself falling. 

***
Is this what it's like to be pursued by an older man? The complete confidence, the lack of expectations, the sincerity?

My God, it's exhilarating.

Quinn Kinglsey is totally unexpected. I'm moving to Italy in three weeks to teach English, and while I never expected something so real to develop between us so quickly, our chemistry is explosive. 

There's something so sexy about this back and forth he and I share. Flirting with this man is like playing with fire, and I'm bound to get burned. 

Io sono attratto da te I'm attracted to you, he tells me.

But is our attraction enough to get us through the complications of a massive age gap and an international love affair? Only one way to find out… 

This is book 4 in the Forbidden Desires series, but it can be read as a complete standalone.

My Review  5 STARS
This is the fourth book in this series and could probably be read as a stand alone book.

The chemistry between Quinn and Alessandra is combustable from the first meeting and both characters fall very fast and hard, but are unable to admit to themselves.

Quinn is the oldest brother and has kept the family together and been the strength behind them all, however he has not fallen like this before for a woman, never mind that she is MUCH younger than he is, although she possesses a maturity and calm of a woman much older.

The story is sexy and sweet and you can't help but want them both to get a happy ending together and they both finally realise what they want.

We also get an introduction into one of the main characters for the next book provided by a PI that Quinn hires.  How exciting.  I really cannot wait for the next book to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment