Sunday 4 March 2018

REVIEW - Single Dad's Surrogate: A Billionaire's Baby and Nanny Romance by Annie Young, Cassandra Zara

The Book
Release Date: 19 February 2018
Goodreads Link

I gave him a baby. Now I’m ready for us to become a family… 

Lily 

I’m a nanny for the sexiest man alive. For years I’ve kept my crush a secret, even through our surrogate pregnancy, but now it's reached a fever. 

I’ve seen how Wyatt looks at me. 

Undeniable tension. 

Spent restless nights in bed, dreaming about that hard body of his. 

Wondering if he ever wonders what I'd do to him. 

For him. 

Every day I see a strong, loving father to a young girl who needs a mother. 

I see a gorgeous, damaged man who needs me. 

And I'm so ready. 

Ready to be his wife. Ready to be a stepmom. 

Most of all, ready for a baby of my own. 

Wyatt 

All I ever wanted was to be a father. But raising a baby alone wasn't part of the plan. 

So when the woman who carried my little girl into this world comes back into my life, of course I take the help. 

But the longer I'm around her, the more I notice how much she has changed. 

She’s all woman now. A body begging for my touch. 

Those curves are driving me wild, and I find that I need her as much as my daughter does. 

Falling in love with my nanny means risking losing everything all over again, but I’m willing to do it if she can give me what I’ve always desired. 

A family. 

This 90,000+ word standalone novel has no cheating, plenty of baby-making, and the happiest ever after you’ve ever read!

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Although i liked the premise of this story, there was so much i would have preferred developed between our two characters.   I would also have loved for the book to have been edited properly, so many spelling mistakes or wrong/missing words distracted from the story.

Lily seemed just a little naive for her age even though she was a 26 year old barista.  Most of the sex scenes were imagined with the only things really happening between the two was an aborted scene and one other right at the end as they finally came together.

Lots of the book was their imagination, so it fell a little flat for me.  I would have preferred that the book finished a little after they had gotten together rather than the morning after.

No comments:

Post a Comment