Monday 5 February 2018

REVIEW - The Baby Maker by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 5 February 2018
Goodreads Link


A sexy, swoony new Standalone rom-com from USA TodayBestseller Lili Valente...
My Review  5 STARS
I am never disappointed when i open a book by this author.  I am always getting what i want to read.  A fun sexy book that keeps me captivated and hooked until i discover that the book have finished, upon where i weep that the book has already finished.



Some men are troublemakers or dealmakers. The men in my family? We're baby makers. 

For six generations, the women of wine country have had a saying: don’t bang a Hunter man unless you want a bun in your oven.

Yeah, well. I’ve got a saying too: no thanks. The last thing I need is baby makes three. My business is expanding and the only thing I’m interested in getting knocked up is my bottom line.

But then one night Emma Haverford makes me an offer I can’t refuse—she backs away from the land I have my eye on in exchange for a favor…

A big, fat, baby making favor…

******

When I hear women have gotten pregnant shaking hands with Hunter men, I know I need Dylan Hunter’s…ahem, special skills…way more than I need to expand my vineyard. 

I’m ready to give my heart to a child and I’m tired of waiting for my late-to-the-party Prince Charming to make my dreams come true. So I promise Dylan—three months of hot, heavy, baby-making s-e-x and then I’m out of his hair forever.

But what if when it comes time to say good-bye, all I want to do is keep bottling up more memories with this big-hearted man?

This sexy Standalone romance will make you laugh, swoon, and blush baby-makin' red. Heat level: A risk of getting knocked up during download. Paperback and audio versions are especially dangerous. Handle with care...

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**


Hunter begins as a grouchy farmer, but very quickly turns into a very sexy, heartwarming male specimen who you won't fail to want as your next book boyfriend.  Emma is a strong woman who knows what she want and sets out to get it, and what she wants is a baby.  Hunter just happens to tick all her boxes.

This book is so good that i think i only put it down once before i finished it.  You get a little heartache, but it is generally a feel good book that you will want to put on your re-read shelf immediately.

We get a snippet of an idea of who is going to star in the next book The Troublemaker.  It will be Hunters brother Rafe and Emma's sister Carrie.  I really hope that Tristan also gets a book and there are even more books in this series.  I LOVE this author and her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment