Monday 13 November 2017

REVIEW - Snowbound with the Billionaire by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 13 November 2017
Goodreads Link

Panties off, Kitten. I want a hell of a lot more than your mouth under the mistletoe tonight… 

I’ve got a reputation for being a good man, a generous man, who does compassionate things with his fortune. 

But tonight’s generosity isn’t about money. It’s about my hands, my mouth, my undivided erotic attention, and a set of vintage nipple clamps with Dakota Joy’s name on them. 

The only woman I’ve ever loved isn’t going to be won back with glittering presents under the tree. She’s a submissive who needs to be reminded that I’m the only man who makes her blood hot and her body ache, that I’m the one who crashed through the walls around her heart and convinced her to kneel at my feet. 

Getting snowed in at my abandoned hotel on Christmas Eve is a stroke of good luck. 

What I do with that luck is sweet, sinful holiday magic… 

We haven’t even gotten started, sweetheart. Tonight, I’m going to make you forget who you are, what you are, that you were ever anything but mine. 

WARNING: This WHITE HOT holiday read contains Domination, spanking, naughty toys, and a sexy as sin alpha male who will rock you all around the Christmas tree and then some. Hotness level—Frosty melts into a puddle, Rudolph’s nose flashes hot damn red, and Santa just moved your name to the top of the naughty list. 

Snowbound with the Billionaire is a Standalone love story!

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Snowbound with the Billionaire is the first novella in the Master Me series. But it is the third written.

Garrett and Dakota have a past, a past that catches up with Dakota as she goes back to the place she was raised with a feeling in her gut.  He past catches up with her as the man that broke her heart four years ago is making her town a better place in part of a bid to win her back after realised what an idiot he had been.

Its a fast read book, will have you turning page after page and reading it in one fowl swoop as you will not be able to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment