Sunday 27 August 2017

REVIEW - The Hunt by Alice Ward

The Book
Release Date: 28 August 2017
Goodreads Link

When I began the hunt, I didn’t know I’d find her.

Confined to a mental health facility with a rare chromosomal disorder, my little brother began sending me on scavenger hunts to uncover the world for him when we were kids.

When one of his quests brings me to a greasy Connecticut diner, my life is completely altered. Caitlyn, the gorgeous prince slaying waitress, turns down my indecent proposal and ignites my need to conquer her at all costs.

With a reputation for being a billionaire ruthless womanizer, I can’t fault her assumptions. But now I’m on my own quest... to tame my unbridled passions long enough to get this little waitress, artist, and humanitarian into my bed.

As I lay bare my soul to capture her heart, I wonder...am I bringing the world to my brother or is he giving life to me?

My Review  4.5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This was a really good book and i learned quite a bit about Williams Syndrome as i ended up having to google it as one character had me interested .

You will certainly need your tissues with this one as two sad events occur, but the whole book is so gripping that i could hardly put the book down, only finishing it at 2am.

Both characters grow and learn about trust, hurt and letting go along with how having the right person beside them can make the bad times that little bit better.

I have not read a book like it and it makes a refreshing change in the rich man, poorer girl, older man, younger woman trope.

I would certainly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment