Sunday 14 May 2017

REVIEW - A Baby For My Billionaire Boss #1 by Cassandra Zara

The Book
Release Date: 3 May 2017
Goodreads Link

“I told you not to do that,” he said, a lustful look of intensity in his eyes... 

Winthrow Financial. The fastest growing firm on Wall Street, and I had been lucky enough to land a job there right out of college.

Despite being the youngest woman on the floor, I quickly made waves in the company. Even the CEO, Carter Winthrow, took notice of my mathematical skills. When he came to meet me personally, he also took notice of my body as well.

Within days, I was promoted to Carter's personal assistant, second guessing his stock moves and checking his managers' work. While the job itself was fantastic, the best part was getting to work with Carter himself. The suave and sexy billionaire playboy managed to exude charm and confidence every time we spoke. And as I proved myself great at the job again and again, he became more and more comfortable with me.

As I saw him giving to charities and holding his niece, I realized he was the ultimate alpha male. Those strong, chiseled abs and huge arms was all that the “Sexiest Bachelor” lists saw, but I saw the real man. A family man, just waiting for someone to give him that family.

I knew that what I wanted, more than this job, more than a career, more than life itself, was Carter's to give. I would do anything to get Carter to give it to me. And I had a feeling that he felt the same way. He wanted to give me something that would keep us together for the rest of our lives.

A baby.
 

My Opinion  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a very quick read as this is a novella series for a book.

The story moves very fast as a young twenty something seems to find that what she really wants to be is a mother when she has only just started her first full time job after college.  She wants a baby with the playboy billionaire CEO Cater Winthrow.

What annoys me is that there is no mention of contraception between the two, however we already know that Jane is no going to ask for any GRRRRR. STD's anyone?  It is more than stupid, but i couldn't help but get swept up in the story, i just now have to wait until the other novella's come out to finish the story.




No comments:

Post a Comment