Friday 28 April 2017

REVIEW - Schooled (Taboo 101, #1) by Havana Scott

The Book
Release Date: 1 April 2017
Goodreads Link

I’ve never had the Big O. 


Not with a bad boy. Not with a good guy. Not on a train. Not in the rain. Not with a pillow, shower massager, pocket rocket, XL extra-veined d*ldo, Ben-Wa balls, rabbit thruster, diamond glider, bionic bullet, remote control vibrating panties—nothing. 

You can say I’m frustrated. 

So when I enroll in Human Sexuality my sophomore year, it’s with the hope that I might discover what I’m doing wrong. Turns out it’s who I’m NOT doing that’s the problem. 

He walks into the classroom—trimmed pants, tight ass, folded-up sleeves, wide chest, blue eyes, Clark Kent glasses. Older. Hot. I pray to the climax gods that he sit next to me and become my new study buddy. Instead, he sets his briefcase down and begins to write on the board in big bold letters: Dr. MacKenzie -- “Welcome to Human Sexuality 101.” 

And I’ve never loved college more. Teach me, Professor. I’m listening. 


** This younger woman/older man standalone in the Taboo 101 Novels does not contain cheating. It does, however, contain an HEA and will melt your panties off. You have been warned.

My Opinion  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Sabine is a 20 year old student who took human sexuality in college for one purpose only.  To figure out why she has never been able to orgasm yet.

When her current teacher is taken ill and replaced by the uber hot Dr Liam MacKenzie the whole class takes a different turn and Sabine finds herself pulled into an attraction that is instantly felt by both of them.

The chemistry between the two leaps of the pages and the sex scenes scorch the pages they are that hot.  Liam gives Sabine private lessons in order that she can let go and discover herself better, however both learn things from the other and it is Liam that ends up having to learn the most.

A really hot, fast paced read that had me turning page after page until i realised that the book was, unfortunately, finished.

I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment