Friday 28 April 2017

REVIEW - Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny (Taking Shots #4) by Cindi Madsen

The Book
Release Date: 8 May 2017
Goodreads Link

Confession #1: I used to be a puck bunny, but after a hockey player broke my heart, I gave up all things hockey. Now I'm just focused on finding a way to pass my math class so I can graduate college.

Confession #2: Ryder "Ox" Maddox's deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I'm powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor.

Confession #3: I can't stop thinking about how ripped Ryder is from all his hockey training, and how fun it'd be to cross lines with him.

Confession #4: I kissed a hockey player and I liked it.

Confession #5: If I'm not careful, I might relapse and fall for Ryder, and then I'll be totally pucked.

My Opinion  3.5 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC Publishing, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book is told from both points of view and is the forth book in the series, however as i have not read any of the other books can confirm that it can be read as a stand alone book.

Lindsey has been hurt by a former boyfriend and has therefore sworn off Hockey players (a kryptonite of hers) and it seems of having fun.  After a year and with Ryder thrown into the mix, her resolve starts to unravel.

Ryder may be a few years younger than her, but he makes up for it in other ways, and when he has his sight set on something, he usually gets it, and he WANTS Lindsey.

Its a fun read, that had me smiling often and really feeling sorry for Lindsey when things go a little pear shaped.

Another sports romance  that seems to have become a favourite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment