Monday 13 March 2017

REVIEW - A Princess in Waiting (Rothman Royals #3) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 22 March 2017
Goodreads Link

I was born the youngest princess of a tiny country in the Alps, but I've never been any good at being a princess. I'm shy and bookish, and I don't know how to flirt. The only man I'm comfortable around is my best friend, Alex. I used to have a crush on him, but I don't anymore. 

I absolutely don't. 

Right now, I'm interested in a handsome French millionaire, but I need Alex to help me learn how to be attractive to men. He agrees because he's my friend, but he doesn't seem happy about it. 

And I need to remember that Alex is just giving me lessons. He isn't the man I'm trying to win.

My Opinion 5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

You always  know what you are going to get with a book from this author.  A little spice, good clean characters who you can't help but route for and a male character that can sometimes be a little slow on the uptake.

I loved reading Lisette's story and and the will they won't they get together angle and wondered if her mother had anything about pushing them together finally.

Certainly will not be my last book from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment