Tuesday 22 November 2016

REVIEW - Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys Are Back in Town #4) by Robin Covington

The Book
Release Date: 19 September 2016
Goodreads Link

Being a doctor is everything to me, but I’m not going to let bureaucrats tell me how to practice medicine. It’s about saving lives no matter what, screw them and their paperwork.

When the one woman I could never forget, Ginger Crawford, shows up as my boss all bets are off. The heat between us is tough to ignore but I have to if I want a future at this hospital. It isn’t easy. Every time we argue, I want her even more.

But I’ve got secrets she can never know, and she’s always going to be way too good for me. So it’s best if she hates me…at least that’s what I keep telling myself.
 

My Opinion  4 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Beck is a man with a past, a past that he would rather stay there.  But as with all murky pasts, they come back to test your strength and Beck is truly tested.

Virginia (Ginger) has started her dream job only to find that one of the staff members is a former lover of hers who truly hurt her and has never been forgotten.

Both Beck and Ginger have not been able to forget their time together and very quickly the chemistry between them cannot be denied.

Ginger learns a completely new side to Beck that shows just how much he cares and shows how big his heart really is and how far he has crawled to be the man he is today.

We certainly get drama in this book, hot liaisons, true friendship and a romance that is sure to last.  I can also be read as a stand alone book as it has been a long time since i read the previous books and was unable to remember the previous characters that well.

Well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment