Saturday 25 June 2016

REVIEW - Wild Rider (Bad Boy Bikers Book 2) by Lydia Pax

The Book
Release Date: 21 June 2016
Goodreads Link

IF HE CAN’T HAVE HER, HE’LL TAKE HER. 
HELEN
Beretta drives me insane for all the wrong reasons.
It’s not just how his jaw-dropping warrior’s body makes me ache so right.
He’s an apex alpha in a world of testerone-fueled badasses, and he makes me feel safe when I know I’m not.
Safety with a badass outlaw like him is like strapping yourself to a mast in a hurricane, but that doesn’t stop me from holding on for dear life.
We can’t ever be together; there’s too much pain in our history.
Even so, I’ll be damned if my body doesn’t light on fire when he’s near.
Maybe, even if he’s a killer and an outlaw…he’s just who I need.
BERETTA
My outlaw brothers and I were born bad. We fight, we ride, we steal, and we kill.
There’s nothing else I know. Then I met Helen.
Those hips that make my body quake. Those soul-stealing kisses.
I need to have her as much as I need the next beat of my heart.
But, danger surrounds me. The only way I can protect her is to make her my old lady.
She doesn’t understand. I don’t give a damn.
I’ll make her mine whether she likes it or not.

Wild Rider is an action-packed, steam-filled standalone romance with no cliffhangers and its own happily-ever-after. As a special thank you to all her readers, Heart of the Gladiator is included as a FREE bonus book in this file! It is another full-length standalone romance full of thrilling action, lusty alpha males, and forbidden love.
 

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the second book in the series, but it can be read as a stand alone book.

The author really gripped me again with this book.  We have Helen, a nurse who likes a bad boy and the feeling of being owned and protected by her alpha make, we also have Beretta, an alpha male who looks after what is his, but both are a little mixed up in the head and have their own issues.

There is a lot happening in this book, the sec up of a new section of the wrecking crew, betrayal, explosives, kidnapping, a psycho ex, shoot outs and two people who battle all the odds and find themselves in a place that is so much better than when things started out.

I'm really loving this series and can't wait to see who gets their story written with their HEA next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment