Monday 22 February 2016

REVIEW - Always & Forever, Vive (The Undergrad Years #4) by Avery Aster

The Book
Release Date: 2 July 2015
Goodreads Link

I Know What You Did Last Summer meets Pretty Little Liars in Avery Aster’s new novel Always & Forever, Vive. 

I Know What You Did Last Summer meets Pretty Little Liars in Avery Aster’s new novel Always & Forever, Vive. 

Operator: “911, what’s your emergency?” 

“Help! I need help. My name is Viveca Farnworth. I’m in a high-rise on the Upper West Side. My friends, Lex, Taddy, Blake, and I are being held hostage by a lunatic with a gun.” I choked back a cry as the voice on the other line asked who’d abducted us. I swear on my Chanel handbag collection I’ve got the worst flippin’ luck ever! “It’s a fellow student…that I’ve been…dating,” I replied. Shit! He’s coming back. Hanging up, I slipped the cellphone in my pocket. He doesn’t know I have it. 

With a body that’s ripped in all the right places, utterly gorgeous, and so freakin’ charming, I glared at him—part in fear, part in some freaky-deaky state of arousal. I couldn’t believe I’d fallen for this psycho. The sex had been so hot. Everything had been so perfect between us. I loved him. And now, he wants me and my Manhattanites…dead? But why? And what can I do to stop him? 

The Undergrad Years is a new adult contemporary miniseries about first loves, independence, and everlasting friendships.

My Opinion  4 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Book Enthusiast Promotions for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

So the inkling that Vive had in XO Blake we not unfounded.  However it turns out to be someone that Vive just does not expect.

It adds another reason as to why Vive is how she is as an adult and you kinda feel sorry for all they she has had to go through all before the age of 21.

There is the usual snark, wit, sass and naughty bits that make up Avery's books and a good plot that has you turning page after page.

No comments:

Post a Comment