Friday 31 July 2015

REVIEW - Ten Days in Tuscany (Men of the Zodiac #4) by Annie Seaton

The Book
Release Date: 14 April 2015
Goodreads Link

One lie will ruin everything… 

Gia Carelli waits tables in her small Tuscan village, dreaming of a life in which her overbearing family allows her to move to Florence to pursue art. Everyone expects her to marry a nice local boy and raise a horde of bambini, but when a gorgeous, wealthy stranger visits, Gia wonders if maybe her stars are about to change. 

Nic Baldini has returned to his Tuscan Villa for a much-needed break from the responsibilities of his powerful family. Struck by local artist Gia Carelli's raw talent and passion, he finds himself wanting to help her...and lies about his identity in order to gain her trust. But as their patron-protegée relationship is quickly eclipsed by desire, Nic realizes that one tiny lie could cost him the woman he's falling for

My Opinion  2 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I am completely gutted.

This is the first Entangled book that I have not been able to finish. EVER!!

I don't know if it is the story or the writing, but nothing has compelled me to carry on reading. From a woman who can read a book in a day it has taken me well over 10 days to get to 71%, the last 5% by skimming.

On paper this looked like a good read for me, and I have read and enjoyed other books from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment