Friday 13 February 2015

REVIEW - One Wild Night (Wild Rush 0.5) by Jessie Evans

The Book
Release Date: 24 March 2014
Goodreads Link

One Wild Night
Wild Rush Prequel

(Can be read before or after THIS WICKED RUSH, Wild Rush Book 1.)

One night can change your life...

"Come on, Caitlin, let me help you get what you need."

The way he says it, it’s about so much more than money. It’s about the way he makes my skin hot and my lips tingle, it’s about the way he makes my heart race and banishes the exhaustion that’s been my constant companion since I quit school to be a full-time surrogate parent. It’s about the flicker of hope he lights inside me. That flame isn’t much bigger than a candle right now, but I can sense how easy it would be for it to grow, to rise higher and higher until it sets my world on fire.

I’m standing at the threshold of a moment that will change my life, and not necessarily for the better. I know that, I know it with everything in me, all the way down to the marrow of my bones.

But still I nod. And take his hand. And let him lead me out into the night.


My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This novella really grabbed my attention to this series and therefore I felt that I had no choice but to go out and buy the rest of the series to see what happens next.  Yes, it was that much of a teaser.

We meet Caitlin, who has put her life on hold since she was 18 to basically raise her siblings and her sisters children.  Now however with back taxes, Cait is struggling to hold things together in order that the family is not broken up and put into foster care.

On a night out she meets Gabe, a boy she went to school with before she dropped out and he gets her out of her good girl role within the night, yet she really lights his passion.

I really cannot wait to get my teeth into the next book to see what happens next with this normally good poor girl and rich bad boy Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment