Thursday 13 February 2014

Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy, #4.5) by Jennifer Estep

The Book
Release Date: 25 June 2013

I'm Logan Quinn, the deadliest Spartan warrior at Mythos Academy. At least I was--until the day I almost killed Gwen Frost.

Professor Metis and Nickamedes say that I'm fine, that Loki and the Reapers don't have a hold on me anymore, but I can't risk it. I can't risk hurting Gwen again. So I'm leaving Mythos and going somewhere far, far away.

I know Gwen wonders what's happening to me, whether I'm safe. I can't tell her, but this is my story. . .


My Opinion  3 STARS
First of all it was a bit disappointing that Logan was not on the cover as this was his story.

We don't get a lot of Logan's point of view in regards to his feelings towards Gwen, we get a very short story with his dad and a reaper bust.

Not quite what I was expecting, but it's not a bad spin story to keep us interested.  A small gap filler into what Logan is doing with his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment