Sunday 16 February 2014

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep

The Book
Release Date: 25 February 2014

I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before–and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death … most likely mine.

Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic–and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side, in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about.

Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good … or I am.

My Opinion  5 STARS
**ARC Provided by Netgalley and Kensington Books for an honest review**

This is the last book in the series, but it was left in such a way that it will be possible to do a spin off series should Ms Estep want to.

The fight scene as epic and Jennifer really holds no punches in giving us exactly want we want to see.  There is a lot of action and it has a very face space.

Gwen finds out how to do more with her powers although she still tries to do everything by herself and keeps to many secrets.  Logan seems to have grown up a little however and seems to trust that Gwen knows what she is doing and that she can take care of herself in her own bull-headed way.

Again Gwen's friends show her their utter loyalty and how well they know her and the way she thinks when they surprise her with their help, which of course ends up helping.

This is definitely a series that you need to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment