Thursday 31 October 2013

Manhattan Millionaire's Cinderella - Sun Chara

The Book
Release Date: 17 October 2013

Will their wedding night be a one-night stand or a merger for keeps?
Global real estate mogul, Cade Sloan should've listened to his own advice: trust no one, and never a woman…especially not his 24 hour bride gone AWOL with his millions. Nina, mousy secretary turned sexy vixen, will repay every penny with interest…

When Cade gears up for a takeover, there's sweet hell to pay. Nina owes her husband a wedding night and he’s hell bent on collecting… his way, his time, his pleasure.

My Opinion  2 STARS
**ARC Provided by Netgalley and HarperCollins UK for an honest review**

I requested this book from Netgalley because it sounded like something I would want to read, but I was disappointed by it completely.

The Story jumps quite often from one place to the next, making you fell like you have missed something somewhere.  The plot itself is fairly easy to understand, but has not been written very well and I know that I will not be following this author for further books.

No comments:

Post a Comment